Unable to enroll in the Apple Developer Program through the app or website

Title: Unable to enroll in the Apple Developer Program through the app or website

Hi, I’m trying to enroll in the Apple Developer Program with my Apple Account, but I’m blocked on both the app and the website.

I signed in to the Apple Developer app and completed the account profile questions. In the Account tab, “Enroll Now” is greyed out. Below it, I see: “Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not available for this Apple Account. Visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/.”

When I open the enrollment page in Safari and try to continue, I get: “We are unable to process your request. An unknown error occurred.”

My Apple Account is set to Canada. Could that be related, or is there something else I need to check on my account? Has anyone encountered these two errors together and found a way to resolve them?

Hello @vikatchu, please check your account information first from account.apple.com and make sure all the information is reflecting a correct information. Once you have confirmed, please try to submit the enrollment via Apple Developer app again.

Hi, I’ve already checked my account information on account.apple.com, and everything appears to be correct and up to date. I also tried enrolling again through the Apple Developer app, but I’m still facing the exact same issue and cannot proceed with the enrollment. At this point, I’m not sure what information could potentially be incorrect, since everything shown on my Apple Account looks correct. Could you please let me know if there is a specific field or account detail I should verify or change? Thank you.

Unable to enroll in the Apple Developer Program through the app or website
 
 
Q