Apple developer program membership & account issue

I had logged into my mac with my Apple ID. Then, I downloaded the Apple Developer App and signed in with my other Apple ID and I purchased an Apple Developer Program membership from the Developer app yesterday.

The payment was completed successfully, and I have received the receipt and confirmation in my first Apple ID which I had logged into my Macbook. When I check account.apple.com, the Apple Developer subscription shows as active.

However, when I sign in to developer.apple.com with the both of my accounts, it still shows “Enroll today” instead of showing my Developer Program membership. I also do not have access to Membership Details, Team ID, Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, or the other Developer Program resources.

I have contacted the support but they are so lazy to reply. Also they do not seem to be understanding the problem.

Could someone help me?

Hello @yesKishan, looks like you don't have any active enrollments under your Apple Account as you have withdrawn your enrollment for all; Apple Developer Support has followed up with you already for more information on how to continue. Please continue the conversation with the support team under your open case.

Apple developer program membership & account issue
 
 
Q