Organization enrollment stuck on "Your enrollment is being processed" — Enrollment ID 7A7WRTQW97

Hello,

I'm requesting a status update on our Apple Developer Program Organization enrollment.

Enrollment ID: 7A7WRTQW97 Organization: SWISS KEY TRADING AG (Switzerland, Commercial Register No. CHE-455.888.722) Enrolled as: Organization Applicant role: IT Responsible, enrolling on behalf of the company

We initially received a document verification rejection citing (1) a photo ID mismatch and (2) an employment verification letter missing official letterhead and signature. We have since resubmitted corrected documentation addressing both points.

The enrollment has been showing "Your enrollment is being processed" since 08.07.26. Could someone let us know if any further information is needed, or confirm expected next steps ?

Thanks in advance and have a great day !

I’m also experiencing the same issue. I’ve been trying to enroll in the Developer Program for the past couple of months and have already provided all the required details, including the D-U-N-S number and a copy of the incorporation certificate, but to no avail.

I also created a support ticket and requested Apple to expedite the case, which they said they did, but unfortunately, the issue remains unresolved.

I’m seriously looking for help or guidance from anyone who has faced a similar issue and managed to resolve it.

Organization enrollment stuck on "Your enrollment is being processed" — Enrollment ID 7A7WRTQW97
 
 
Q