Not all items form Keychain Access are under the Passwords App

In the process of updating several Apple devices to OS 27.0.1, I accidentally updated my main workstation from Sequoia to Golden Gate. I had intended to do this, but not this soon.

Now I find that the Keychain Access App no longer takes my login password to unlock items.

Unfortunately, the Passwords App does not allow me to see a number of things that are stored in the Keychain Access App: e.g. Secure Notes. But in this case the problem is an application password for an IRC client. I have no way of recovering my IRC account unless I can supply the password to Keychain Access.

I've managed to reset the IRC password, however I have three critical notes with security question pairs for an airline and two financial institutions that I can no longer access.

Not all items form Keychain Access are under the Passwords App
 
 
Q